WorkBC Powell River Job Posting
Thanks for visiting and checking out our exclusive job postings.
How To Apply
|- Driver’s licence and vehicle required.|
- This a unique opportunity to be part of a dynamic team and to work in a creative and beautiful environment
- Located on a remote island in Desolation Sound, Cabana Desolation Eco Resort welcomes guests from around the world
- Cabana Chefs live on-site during their shifts and rotate on a schedule of either 4 or 5 days
- Applicants must be comfortable with dietary needs ranging from vegan and vegetarian to gluten-free and more traditional, meat-based dishes
- Although food is a key component to this position, the intimate nature of Cabana requires all staff to have excellent inter-personal skills and a charismatic personality
- An understanding and desire to work in a remote and natural environment is also important
Duties and Responsibilities
|- All meals, including breakfast, lunch, dinner, appetizers, snacks and baking|
- Please see website for a more detailed description
WorkBC Powell River posts this position as a free service for the community. WorkBC Powell River does not screen employers or applicants, and assumes no responsibility or liability for the job posting. Any arrangements are between the job seeker and the employer.