WorkBC Powell River Job Posting
Thanks for visiting and checking out our exclusive job postings.
How To Apply
|- Applicants must have a level of business experience and clear understanding of financial management systems; including development of budgets, operating plans and ongoing performance reporting|
- The ideal candidate may have an educational background in Business, Finance or a recognized Golf Management Program and previous management level experience
Duties and Responsibilities
|- Reporting to the board of directors through the president of the Myrtle Point Golf Society, the General Manager plans, leads, executes, and manages the operations of the golf course and club facilities at Myrtle Point|
- The General Manager is responsible for the overall operation of the club in accordance with good golf course management practices, all applicable government regulations, and all administrative policies, procedures, and directives established by the Board
- The General Manager position is responsible for the success of all aspects of the club’s activities and programs
- Our goal is to provide quality service and a positive golf experience for club members and other guests
|- This opportunity is a salaried position with flexible hours including opportunities for seasonal employment|
- The Club will offer an attractive compensation package, commensurate with experience, which includes a competitive base salary, bonus, and other benefits
WorkBC Powell River posts this position as a free service for the community. WorkBC Powell River does not screen employers or applicants, and assumes no responsibility or liability for the job posting. Any arrangements are between the job seeker and the employer.