WorkBC Powell River Job Posting
Thanks for visiting and checking out our exclusive job postings.
How To Apply
|- Maintain the highest standards for hot/cold beverages & customer service|
- Meet daily goals as set out by General Manager
- Clean & restock as necessary
- Build and maintain a partnership with your front counter team and kitchen
- Spread the enthusiasm and energy among all of our team members!
- Must be able to work well with others as well as being able and willing to maintain a clean, friendly and safe environment for all
- Work references are required
- Out of town applicants very welcome to apply
Duties and Responsibilities
|Base Camp is open 7 days a week serving up delicious coffee and first-class camp grub using as many fresh, local ingredients as we can get our hands on. We're opening a second location (with our own roaster!) plus|
adding lodging this year, and we need more staff! If you've got a can-do attitude, this could be your opportunity. Every great adventure starts at Base Camp!
WorkBC Powell River posts this position as a free service for the community. WorkBC Powell River does not screen employers or applicants, and assumes no responsibility or liability for the job posting. Any arrangements are between the job seeker and the employer.