WorkBC Powell River Job Posting
Thanks for visiting and checking out our exclusive job postings.
How To Apply
|- Must be fluent in English.|
- Must be customer service oriented and be able to accurately handle cash, debit and credit transactions.
- Must be able to work with little supervision, and complete tasks in a timely manner.
- Previous knowledge and experience in the field would be an asset.
- Job requires standing for long periods.
Duties and Responsibilities
|- Exceptional customer service|
- Handling transactions and balancing till
- Light cleaning duties
|- Position is for 30-35 hours per week, starting at $13.85 Sales incentives offered after 3 months and Health Benefit coverage |
Please apply in person or by email. No phone calls please.
WorkBC Powell River posts this position as a free service for the community. WorkBC Powell River does not screen employers or applicants, and assumes no responsibility or liability for the job posting. Any arrangements are between the job seeker and the employer.