WorkBC Powell River Job Posting
Thanks for visiting and checking out our exclusive job postings.
How To Apply
|- Level 1 general insurance license is required.|
- Meet all provincial-licensing requirements in accordance with continuing education in order to obtain and maintain all licenses.
- One (1) year sales and service experience or related business experience is preferred.
- Knowledge or experience with selling techniques is preferred.
- Knowledge of auto and property insurance products is an asset.
- Skilled in communication (verbal and written), organization, time management, client service, decision making.
- Candidate must be comfortable in a technology dependent environment including proficiency with Microsoft Office.
- Valid driverís license may be required.
- The successful candidate shall be subject to a Criminal Record and Consumer History background check as a condition of employment.
Duties and Responsibilities
|- Sales, service and profitable growth of personal lines insurance products|
- Advise and recommend coverages and policies that best meet client needs
- Prospect and cross sell by identifying and recommending additional products/services that benefit the client
- Complete front line risk assessment and selection following underwriting guidelines
- Identify which risks require inspections and re-inspections
- Achieve individual goals for client service, sales, quality and productivity
- Support programs to build multi-client relationships
- Respond to client questions and concerns, resolve customer complaints and escalate issues appropriately
- Proactively complete client reviews on the auto, home, farm and/or commercial portfolio
- May provide administrative support
|- Part- time: Monday, Tuesday, Saturday Schedule|
WorkBC Powell River posts this position as a free service for the community. WorkBC Powell River does not screen employers or applicants, and assumes no responsibility or liability for the job posting. Any arrangements are between the job seeker and the employer.