WorkBC Powell River Job Posting
Thanks for visiting and checking out our exclusive job postings.
How To Apply
|- Minimum one-year relevant experience in a high volume environment|
- Ability to work under pressure, multi-task and meet stipulated deadlines
- Cash handling experience
- Valid Serving It Right certificate
- Previous P.O.S. experience considered an asset
- Excellent customer service and people skills
- Professional attitude and appearance, strong interpersonal skills, and a team player
- Must be available to work all shifts including days, nights, weekends and statutory holidays.
Duties and Responsibilities
|The F&B Manager/Junior Mgr is an entry-level management position responsible for day-to-day supervision of non-management associates, assigning specified work, focusing on store level operation performance, coaching and developing subordinate Shift Supervisors and other non-management associates and performing all other responsibilities as directed by their manager. This position provides an opportunity for entry-level managers to learn important management skills and practice judgment and discretion skills|
- Supervises the day-to-day activities of multiple non-exempt operations associates within a defined individual or group of restaurants, concepts or stores
- Assigns work tasks and activities, prepares schedules, and ensures that all shifts are covered
- Prepares daily orders, ensures units are stocked with appropriate levels of product and coaches Shift Supervisors on order procedures
- Conducts and coordinates on-the-job training for associates, and ensures all associates receive basic skills training to perform their jobs
- Maintains an awareness of all applicable brand standards, CBAs, Landlord lease agreements, and all procedures and protocols to maximize brand/landlord/labor relations
- Maintains an awareness of all federal, state, and local sanitary, safety, and health standards, and all procedures and protocols to comply with the law
- Uses judgment and discretion to resolves routine questions and problems and refers more complex issues to higher levels
- Monitors progress towards unit goals and assigns associates to meet those objectives
- Provides input and recommendations for hiring, firing, advancement, promotion or any other status change of associates within the store
- Consistently provides direct reports and/or indirect reports with support, coaching and encouragement necessary to achieve business goals
- Utilizes associate’s strengths and provides ongoing feedback that reflects on progress against individual development goals and business goals
- Develops and implements plans that will motivate and recognize direct reports and/or indirect reports for their performance.
|-A competitive salary and great tips|
- Live-in position can be available
-Excellent work environment with a steady flow of return guests who appreciate our attention to detail and offerings.
We thank you for applying to be part of our team. Only applicants considered for the position will be contacted for an interview.
WorkBC Powell River posts this position as a free service for the community. WorkBC Powell River does not screen employers or applicants, and assumes no responsibility or liability for the job posting. Any arrangements are between the job seeker and the employer.