WorkBC Powell River Job Posting
Thanks for visiting and checking out our exclusive job postings.
How To Apply
|- Serving It Right Certification|
- Food Safe Certification
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Point of Sale Experience
Duties and Responsibilities
|- Welcoming/greeting all guests in a timely manner|
- Providing guests and locals alike with the best experience possible
- Using P.O.S. to ring in food and beverages
- Taking food and beverage orders and delivering to guests in a timely manner
- Clean and restock as necessary
- Meet daily goals provided by the supervisor
- Build and maintain a partnership with staff and guests alike
|Located on the beautiful Sunshine Coast, Lund is situated right on the water and the gateway to Desolation Sound. It truly is a remarkable setting with loads of opportunity for employment as well as adventure. Our resort has 31 rooms, general store with alcohol and grocery, laundry, gas bar, sweet shop, coffee bar, merchandise store as well as a gorgeous waterfront pub.|
If you enjoy creating amazing experiences for guests and staff alike, apply to be a part of our amazing Food & Beverage team. Under the direction of our Food & Beverage manager, you will be responsible for taking orders from the guests, serving food and beverages, as well as some light cleaning.
WorkBC Powell River posts this position as a free service for the community. WorkBC Powell River does not screen employers or applicants, and assumes no responsibility or liability for the job posting. Any arrangements are between the job seeker and the employer.