WorkBC Powell River Job Posting
Thanks for visiting and checking out our exclusive job postings.
How To Apply
|- No education or experience required, we will train one on one|
- Ability to follow instruction
- Good communication skills are an asset
- Workplace Hazardous Materials Information System (WHMIS) is an asset
- Able to deal with people sensitively, tactfully, diplomatically, and professionally at all times
- Professional appearance and manners
- Youíve got a bit of experience. (Donít worry, if youíve got potential and no experience, we still want to meet you.)
- You can lead others.
- Youíre good at leaving a positive and unforgettable impression.
Duties and Responsibilities
|- Responds to guests and staff inquiries, requests and complaints in a prompt and courteous manner|
- Ensures all lost property items left in guest rooms are recorded on the worksheet and handed in to the Supervisor/Manager at the end of the shift
- Takes personal responsibility for equipment, ensuring it is operated correctly and secure at all times
- Maintains an up to date knowledge of all chemicals and cleaning products, and the correct handling procedures
- Reports any maintenance issues including burned out light bulbs
- Puts stationary in folder along with pens and places in desk drawer
- Check under bed, drawers, and closet for left behind articles and or trash
- Cleans sink and fixtures
- Restock all terry, soap, glasses, comment cards, coffee and other amenities
- Clean coffee pots when needed, - ensures pots are plugged in
- Arrange furniture following use by guests
- Ensure security of guest rooms and privacy of guests
|We thank you for applying to be part of our team. Only applicants considered for the position will be contacted for an interview.|
Our 31-bedroomed hotel and high-volume waterfront pub and restaurant is looking to hire Housekeeping Room Attendants to join our 2019 team. Can be live-in or live-out.
WorkBC Powell River posts this position as a free service for the community. WorkBC Powell River does not screen employers or applicants, and assumes no responsibility or liability for the job posting. Any arrangements are between the job seeker and the employer.