WorkBC Powell River Job Posting
Thanks for visiting and checking out our exclusive job postings.
How To Apply
|- Bilingual (French/English) |
- Enjoys working with children
- Criminal Record Check (required)
- First Aid (not required, but considered an asset)
Duties and Responsibilities
|- Support lead summer camp monitor in implementing activities for kids 6-10 years old |
- Ensuring safety of children
- Creating a welcoming and fun environment
|The Club Bon Accueil's Summer Camp runs between July 2 and August 30, 2019|
- We are looking to hire two moniteur to join our team, one full-time 40hrs/week (19yrs+), and one part-time 20hrs/week (13yrs+)
Want more information? Call, email or stop by our Club at 5110 Manson Ave.
WorkBC Powell River posts this position as a free service for the community. WorkBC Powell River does not screen employers or applicants, and assumes no responsibility or liability for the job posting. Any arrangements are between the job seeker and the employer.