WorkBC Powell River Job Posting
Thanks for visiting and checking out our exclusive job postings.
How To Apply
|- A desire and ability to provide superior customer service in a fast-paced environment.|
- Food handling experience is an asset.
- FoodSafe certification required or willing to obtain it within 90 days.
- Availability for work weekdays and/or weekends.
- Experience not necessary, willing to train the right person.
- Works well as part of a team and on individual tasks.
- Physically able to move during the length of shift.
- Able to bend and kneel through shift.
- Able to lift up to 50 pounds or more
Duties and Responsibilities
|- Food preparation and keeping a clean work area.|
- Serving customers in the meat and deli counter.
- Other duties as assigned.
WorkBC Powell River posts this position as a free service for the community. WorkBC Powell River does not screen employers or applicants, and assumes no responsibility or liability for the job posting. Any arrangements are between the job seeker and the employer.