WorkBC Powell River Job Posting
Thanks for visiting and checking out our exclusive job postings.
How To Apply
|- We are looking for a positive, customer service and detail orientated individual who has the ability to work on their own, as well as, part of a team. |
- Successful applicants must be able to multitask and prioritize tasts proficiently, communicate effectively (both written and verbal), and pass a criminal record check.
Duties and Responsibilities
|- Answering phones in a polite and courteous manner|
- Data entry using Microsoft Excel
- Coordinating and dispatching taxis
- Communicating via radio
- Monitoring security situations
- Communicating with the proper authorities
- Filing and general office duties
|Our office is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Preference will be given to applicants with flexibility in their availability.|
WorkBC Powell River posts this position as a free service for the community. WorkBC Powell River does not screen employers or applicants, and assumes no responsibility or liability for the job posting. Any arrangements are between the job seeker and the employer.