WorkBC Powell River Job Posting
Thanks for visiting and checking out our exclusive job postings.
How To Apply
|- Driver’s licence required.|
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work well under limited supervision
- Strong accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
- Customer service experience
- License Office administration and/or bookkeeping experience required
- Knowledge of Sage 50 Simply Accounting (considered an asset)
- Post-secondary education in business administration or accounting at the university or college level (considered an asset)
- Experience in online media, sales, and marketing experience may lead to additional opportunities within the position
Duties and Responsibilities
|- Welcomes visitors by greeting them in person or on the telephone|
- Directs visitors by maintaining employee and department directories
- Maintains company phone system
- Maintains security by following procedures, monitoring visitor log book, and issuing visitor passes
- Support documentation and record management.
Creating, maintaining, and entering information into databases
- Supports financial administrators in various areas such as accounts receivables and file management
- Assist with various admin tasks such as travel arrangements and client and staff scheduling as needed.
- Track office inventory (supplies and equipment) and order as needed
- Assist medical and clinical departments as needed.
Maintains safe and clean administration area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations
|Sunshine Coast Health Centre is a growing and evolving healthcare organization needing to add to its administration and finance department. We are seeking a highly organized and responsible Office Assistant/Receptionist to support the administration and management team through a myriad of reception and administrative functions such as answering phones, organizing files, managing existing documents, and keeping the office organized, tidy, and running smoothly.|
WorkBC Powell River posts this position as a free service for the community. WorkBC Powell River does not screen employers or applicants, and assumes no responsibility or liability for the job posting. Any arrangements are between the job seeker and the employer.