WorkBC Powell River Job Posting
Thanks for visiting and checking out our exclusive job postings.
How To Apply
|- Minimum 5 years experience|
- Ability to lift up to 75lbs
- Dependable, patient, and independent
- Experienced in time management, safety management, problem solving, dealing with complex situations, and analyzing information
Duties and Responsibilities
|- Maintains service operations by inspecting and maintaining vehicles|
- Keeps equipment available for use by inspecting and testing vehicles; completing preventive maintenance such as, engine tune-ups, oil changes, tire rotation and changes, wheel balancing, replacing filters
- Verifies vehicle serviceability by conducting test drives; adjusting controls and systems
- Complies with provincial vehicle requirements
- Maintains vehicle records by recording service and repairs
- Keeps shop equipment operating by following operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; maintaining supplies; performing preventive maintenance; calling for repairs
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities
WorkBC Powell River posts this position as a free service for the community. WorkBC Powell River does not screen employers or applicants, and assumes no responsibility or liability for the job posting. Any arrangements are between the job seeker and the employer.