WorkBC Powell River Job Posting
Thanks for visiting and checking out our exclusive job postings.
How To Apply
|- Driver’s licence required.|
- Current practicing registration with the College of Registered Nurses of BC (CRNBC)
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing
- 2 years recent, related clinical nursing experience
- Current CPR-C certification
- Valid BC Driver's Licence
- Minimum availability is 3 days per week, additional hours may also be available
Duties and Responsibilities
|- Demonstrated knowledge and skills within community health nursing theory and practice|
- Demonstrated knowledge of the CRNBC standards of practice and guidelines for clinical practitioners.
- Knowledge of the Community Health Nurse of Canada (CNHC) competencies and standards
- Knowledge of Indigenous health and wellness challenges and issues
- Knowledge of acute, chronic disease, palliative and health management and self-management support
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate with a vast network of clientele, coworkers and other professional health care staff
- The CHN provides overall supervision and direction to the Home and Community Care program in such a way as to meet the changing home and health needs of Tla'amin Nation and its community while working under the supervision of the Health Director of the Tla'amin Health Centre.
WorkBC Powell River posts this position as a free service for the community. WorkBC Powell River does not screen employers or applicants, and assumes no responsibility or liability for the job posting. Any arrangements are between the job seeker and the employer.